Saturday 14 September 2013

Love this place


I have to share some photos from Rooms Hotel in Kazbegi. I just love this place. I love the mountains. The share size and beauty of them intrigues me. Whether the sun is shining or they are covered in snow I love them. Our hotel was in a perfect location to appreciate the sun sets, sun rise and even the dark of the night.
In the hotel there are many places to relax and enjoy time on your own or with friends. It was like relaxing in your own lounge but on a larger scale. There are beautiful pieces of furniture, fireplaces and handmade lighting. The deck is huge, a great place to relax with a cold drink during the day or wrap up with a blanket at night and enjoy the views. We even got to share the space with the president and his minders.

Girls I think we need a weekend away.








Boys relaxing with a few beers and a bottle of cha cha.

No comments:

Post a Comment